PDI offer’s a wide range of Power Distribution Units (PDU) which offer the following:
- Sizes from 50 kVA to 1.25 MVA
- Standard Copper or Aluminum DOE2016 transformers
- Optional Future-Proof Dual and Triple Output Transformers
- True Front Access Enclosure enabling all operation, maintenance and service from front of the PDU (PowerPak 2 & PowerHub 2)
- Optimized Convection Cooled Enclosures
- Intelligent WaveStar® Power Monitoring
- Wide variety of panelboard and sub-feed breaker distribution options
- Front access infrared scanning (PowerPak 2 & PowerHub 2)
- Compartmentalized Controls and & High Voltage Enclosures (PowerPak 2 & PowerHub 2)
- Adaptable Service Entrances for Top/Bottom Entry/Exit
- Available in three platforms purpose built for either retro-fit or greenfield build-outs
PowerHub 2 PDU
The PowerHub 2 PDU provides flexible power distribution through a 60”w x 40”d true front access cabinet housing up to a 1.25 MVA DOE 2016 Transformer. Its centralized brazed bus bar system provides up to 16 sub feed distribution breakers.
PowerPak 2 PDU
The PowerPak2 PDU provides intelligent and flexible power distribution through a 42″ x 40″ cabinet housing a 100 kVA – 400 kVA transformer while maintaining the smallest footprint with true front accessibility.
The PowerPak PDU provides intelligent and flexible power distribution housing a 50 kVA – 300 kVA transformer within a traditional dimensioned cabinet.